Across the Globe, We Are United in Our Dedication to Children’s Rights
Who We Are
Introduction of Organization
B.E.C is an educational, Non-profitable and Non-Governmental organization (NGO) registered at Government of Nepal and Social Welfare Council (SWC) in 2012. This organization is currently being run by a group of voluntary workers with its major focus on providing quality education, promoting health, enhancing family unity and community awareness in the targeted villages in Nepal. Majority of the children under our care are people, who are from marginalized and disadvantaged groups and also at a high risk of being trafficked. The organization aims to uplift these youths and provide them with opportunities through self-help projects, thereby aiding in the overall development of the country. B.E.C is working for the children’s to make them educated and also provide many trainings such as sewing etc. for income generating ,their latest project is mentioned below:
(T.T.C) is the branch of Bijeta Eco Community which focuses on the problems of society people and helps to eradicate the marginalized people by bringing them in the mainstream of society, trying to remove their problems. The Terakoya tuition center was established on July-24 2015. It has been successful in providing quality education to all students in extremely Sundarijal areas of Nepal, with special focus to poor and the students who come from poor and disadvantaged family backgrounds. Terakoya Tuition Center was established from the support of Mika Takagi and Badri Khanal who focused mostly those kinds of children who were completely down and out through various personal social problems. Especially it was started after the earthquake and has been still running for the improvement of studies of children and helping various parents and peoples for getting employment with an aim of eradicating poverty.
Under B.E.C, helping people around the rural areas people mainly this NGO is focused for children and orphanage as well. Currently this organization has been providing education to an orphan girl Lubishma and other children around Sundarijal areas. T.T.C is a new project for this organization with the support of Japanese lady Mika Takagi and Chairman Badri Khanal. He claimed that ‘Such projects not only eradicate problems of people but also provide opportunity of learning the social environment of our country’. Thus the Ngo is quite famous for its dignity and hard work who has been contributing a lot for peoples of Nepal.
Some of the objectives of the organisations are as follows:
- To play a main role for giving education for the people who are considered to be marginalized ones.
- To provide psychological social consoling for students and their families for eradicating the social problems from their life.
- To establish well centred skill full manpower.
- To extend our tuition centre regionally, geographically so that many marginalized people could be given a chance to come into the mainstream of society and other points which should be improved in Terakoya.
- To provide training, practice and aware teachers or students and families who are considered the members of B.E.C.
- To provide free education and awareness of people and develop self- dependence as well.
- To make a familiar environment and develop cooperation between every caste people.
Our mission- vision:
- We give unique chances to give disabled people better support.
- We are motivated by heart to educate the disadvantaged students for a better society.
- We guide them to become better leaders, activists, innovators and agents of change in future.
- We become a center of joy to learn new ideas, knowledge and skills through the communication between needy people.
- We provide free training and health camps to the marginalized people and also focus on development of infrastructure in rural areas.
- We are focused on eradicating poverty and providing free education for building a better nation.
- We provide psychosocial counseling for children’s and their families to help manage social problems.
- We help in establishing skilled manpower by providing free Trainings on various matters of life
B.E.C. aims for following activities:
- Searching those Families whose monthly income is below 10,000.
- Some low caste people of Sundarijal (untouchable in society) family are given classes of art of living.
- Those who are disabled physically but are interested to get better chance in studies as well as extra activities are given better priorities.
- Kids those who do not have someone to depend upon (Orphan child)
- And other children who are economically well but are kept as an instructor for other children are made to study together in T.T.C for improvement in their studies.
- Providing health campaigns and awareness.
- Sending proposals and distributing various things obtained through donors to the village area.
- Counseling and motivation.